I use only the best materials, finishes and findings that are available to me. The jewellery is made carefully, with long-lasting wearability in mind, and I work hard to see that each piece is defect-free. But this is not a perfect world, and problems can occur - if so, I will repair, replace, or refund, as is appropriate.
I welcome wholesale enquiries, both in Canada and other countries. My 37 years experience in managing shipping, export, and filling orders gives me the background to provide retailers with excellent and reliable service. My reputation in the industry for fast turn-arounds on orders and servicing accounts is outstanding and can be verified by conversations with my current retailers, many of whom I have worked with for 20 years. Since my work is guaranteed for it's lifetime, quality work is never in doubt.
View the Special Services page for all of the information on additional services offered.
Shipping & Handling
View the Shipping & Handling page for all information in regards to this.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, it may be returned for a full refund under the following conditions:
- Returns must be made within seven (7) days of your receiving the order.
- Please call or email us for a return authorization code that must accompany any return. No unauthorized return will be accepted.
- We will not accept a return of any item that shows signs of having been worn or used in any way.
- For reasons of hygiene, pierced earrings cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and be shipped insured.
- Cost of shipping and insuring returns is the customer's responsibility.
- The outside of the box must be clearly labelled "Canadian Goods Returning."
- Duties, taxes and shipping costs are non-refundable.
View the Contact Us page for information on how to get in contact.